- You will need to create something once a month for the challenge.The challenge is the 15th of every month,we are in Australia so we are one day in front,so your creation may be required by the 13th or 14th of every month.(There is a date clock on the DT blog to help you with this).
- You will have access to a DT blog where you will post your creations and where all DT information is posted.
- You will need to comment on the entries,which is 1 in 10 entries, you will be given a number.We have done it this way as life can be quite hectic, making it hard to comment..........we sometimes get 200 plus entries.
- Be able to create with digi images(though not completely necessary,email if you have any concerns),as we do occasionally get sponsored by digi companies.
- Remember this is a challenge blog,so there are no DT packs given for doing this.Bec,myself and the rest of the DT do this for the love of it and to give you all some fun challenges to follow.
- You will start your DT duties on 15th May.But, if you are eager to start after the DT are announced and can have something ready for the April challenge,we are more than happy for you to start early.
All you need to do is enter your name into the linky below,so we can stop by and have a look at your work.If you would prefer the guest position,please put the word guest beside your name.This DT call will close on Thursday 31st March and the new DT will be announced sometime over that weekend.
PLEASE SEE THE POST BELOW FOR THE CURRENT CHALLENGE